Pages

January 13, 2012

Accent Finds: Turquoise and Chartreuse

Last night I took a trip to Pier 1 and Target.

I'm seeing so much of turquoise and chartreuse (which by the way work perfectly with Pantone's 2012 Color of the Year: Tangerine Tango)! If you know me, you know that turquoise is my color...I'm obsessed. When I get to my "after" photos of our living room you'll see what I mean. I'm considering an accent wall as we speak. But mainly I love it in small doses for a splash of color. And chartreuse is perfect for that pop, too.

Here's what I stumbled upon:

A whole section at Target devoted to just turquoise accents























And lovely gorgeous pillows at Pier 1





















  
(My husband loathes my love for throw pillows.)

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment